- Abbotsford Convent location, free parking on site
- Full time, permanent role
- Established organisation enjoying significant growth
Wurundjeri Corporation has an opportunity available for a Heritage Bookings Administration Officer to join the busy Cultural Heritage Unit at our Abbotsford offices in a permanent, full-time capacity.
Reporting to the Cultural Heritage Unit Co-Managers, this role will be responsible for rostering and co-ordinating Wurundjeri Elders for events, meetings, inductions, interviews and visits via phone, email and face to face communications with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will hold:
- superior verbal and written communication skills
- fantastic organisational, administrative and customer service skills
- a fabulous eye for detail
- a strong track record in a similar role
- intermediate level proficiency in MS suite, including Excel
- a helpful, customer focused approach to their work
Previous experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people will be highly regarded, however is not essential.
In return, we offer competitive remuneration, salary sacrifice, opportunities for professional development and more!Apply now